The League of Extraordinary Teens
The League of Extraordinary Teens (LOET) is a statewide initiative that engages Tennesseans ages 13-19 in the financial and logistical support of IL programs in their counties. Teens can become individual or group members by completing the requirements and application forms outlined here:
- Personally enrolls at least 10 children in your county’s IL program.
- Personally raises at least $120 to cover the cost of these children for a full year.
- Individual Membership application
- Each group member enrolls 10 children in your county’s IL program.
- Group volunteers at or organizes an IL event in their county.
- Group Membership application
NOTE: Requirements & recognition vary by county. You should contact your local Imagination Library for more information. Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.